Therapeutic massage provides a number of health and wellness related benefits. These benefits are delivered in a natural and safe non-invasive method and thus, do not carry the harmful side effects associated with prescribed medications and the many invasive medical procedures used today.
Therapeutic massage is wonderful at enhancing a number of beneficial processes and functions within the human body.
- Massage enhances ones state of well being
- Massage enhances soft tissue healing
- Massage increases flexibility and range of motion
- Massage increases muscle tone
- Massage increases blood flow
- Massage increases dopamine and serotonin levels
- Massage increases and improves lymphatic flow and drainage
- Massage induces relaxation
- Massage stimulates the immune system
Similarly, therapeutic massage is extremely effective at reducing and often eliminating a number of uncomfortable and restrictive symptoms and conditions.
- Massage reduces constipation
- Massage reduces cortisol levels
- Massage reduces depression
- Massage reduces emotional stress
- Massage reduces joint stiffness
- Massage reduces muscular tension
- Massage reduces pain
- Massage reduces scar tissue formation
- Massage reduces soft tissue knots and trigger points